About Adult Family Homes | DSHS - complaints adult family home washington


Complaint Hotlines | Pierce County, WA - Official Website complaints adult family home washington

I want to file a complaint against an adult family home, nursing home or assisted living facility. Who do I contact? Some facilities, such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities, are regulated by the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).

If you are considering care in an adult family home. Please read our brochure, Choosing Care in an Adult Family Home or Assisted Living Facility; Look for an adult family home in your county with the Adult Family Home Locator; Apply for state-funded care in an adult family home at your local Home & Community Services Office.

The December 2012 Adult Family Home Quality Assurance Panel Report. In 2011, the Washington State Legislature examined problems with the quality of care and oversight of some adult family homes (AFHs). Washington has over 2,800 AFHs, serving approximately 14,000 vulnerable residents and/or residents with disabilities in small residential homes.

Adult Family Home Locator for Professionals & Providers. This page was designed to help you search for licensed Adult Family Homes by geographic location and/or specialty features.